Tel +971 4 3284600
Approved by the Ministry of Health, Dubai, UAE - 699/1/12/28/2/12
A Bit About Us
Dubai has a population of 1.87 million and a median age of 27 years old. As a result, Dubai has a significant number of recreational and elite athletes. An increase in the number of sports clubs, gymnasiums as well as recreational and elite sporting competitions has facilitated this growing athletic population. Until now there has not been a medical facility to support all aspects of patient management.
Many athletes and members of the active population are still looking for somewhere to go for simple sports related medical advice, confirmation of a diagnosis, education about the cause of symptoms, specific supervised fitness testing, as well as having a multidisciplinary approach to advanced rehabilitation. There has been a distinct lack of a facility providing a team of specialist sports medicine related clinicians, whom work closely and collaborate together to provide the best possible outcome for patients. .....UNTIL NOW.......... let us provide this service for you!
Our aim is to...
- Provide a facility with the most extensive aspects of diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation all under one roof
- Always establish the underlying cause of symptoms so that it can be addressed and consequently prevent the re-occurrence of the injury
- Encourage the non-active population to take an interest in sports and recreation, with the reassurance they will be looked after while enjoying their experience
- Improve the techniques, correct defaults and enhance the performance of the already active population
- Provide specific prostheses, appliances and orthotics when necessary
- Improve the health of patients with pre-existing medical conditions by exercising in a safe, controlled environment, with constant supervision and appropriate exercise progression
- Be a focus point for meeting people, sharing experiences and enjoying a new sense of adventure whilst improving both fitness and health
- Encourage children to participate in guided age specific training and be educated regarding injury prevention
Our Extended Aim
We are aiming to work towards an extended integrated multidisciplinary, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Service by linking up with: all other clinics with similar interests, sports related professionals such as personal trainers, coaches, club physiotherapists, and sporting professionals themselves.
In this way we can optimise the inter-referral pathway to ensure the patients have every opportunity to see those with specialised skills for increased benefits and chances of fast recovery and performance enhancement.